Test su Kuroshitsuji!!

« Older   Newer »

Nessun colore vale per se stesso, ma ciascuno è la somma di tutti gli altri.

Group
    ~ Ciel Team.
    Da quella che quattro cerchi giugne con tre croci (Dante)

Status
    CIEL! :blink: :blink: :blink:
    2 su 2

2. †Nobody~

User deleted

Sebastian *-* LOL

3. †Alois Trancy†

User deleted

Sebastian :3

4. Ma_anche_no!

User deleted

Ciel...

5. iAlice!^.^

User deleted

He belongs in the phantomhive family, Until the age of 10, he lived a normal life, with his father, his mother, and the family dog. However, on his tenth birthday, the mansion caught on fire; his parents were killed, and he went missing for a month, only to return with his smile dimmed and his new butler, Sebastian Michaelis and a demonic contract in his right eye binding Sebastian to obey his commands. he keep distance from other people abd underneath his cleverness and being bratty he is also a caring child (me: awww I totally love this character).

Sono Ciel *ç*

6. Umiko-chan

User deleted

mi è venuto bard XD una delle tante cose che abbiamo in comune è il cibo che cuciniamo è per l'80% cenere e per il 10% sostanze tossiche ... come direbbe sebastian XDD

7. °Sumiko°

User deleted

ciel14
    he belongs in the phantomhive family, Until the age of 10, he lived a normal life, with his father, his mother, and the family dog. However, on his tenth birthday, the mansion caught on fire; his parents were killed, and he went missing for a month, only to return with his smile dimmed and his new butler, Sebastian Michaelis and a demonic contract in his right eye binding Sebastian to obey his commands. he keep distance from other people abd underneath his cleverness and being bratty he is also a caring child (me: awww I totally love this character)

Yes, I totally love Shieruuuuu <3
    Sembro Lizzy in questo momento O.O

Get dunked on ★

Group

Status
    Sebastian! Non so se essere felice o delusa dal fatto che non è uscito Ciel... Nya!

9. ‡Chuck Norris‡

User deleted

Io non ricordo se l'avevo già fatto... Va be' ora l'ho rifatto:

Kuro-Finnyhappy
    The gardner of the Phantomhive household. Finny manages to kill more plants than he grows, whether by overenthusiastic pruning or not noticing that the pesticide container is leaking. In fact, if left to his own devices, he's stated that he'd like to make the garden into the shape of a giant robot. Despite failing at his job, his combination of tears, innocent looks, and willful ignorance of anything that doesn't fall into his cheerful worldview makes Finny probably the most successful of the servants at wheedling favors and money out of Sebastian.

TeneLo l'incLedibiLe Hulk :3 Me gusta, me gusta u.u Meglio di Sebastian e Ciel di sicuro (o almeno per me :3)

10. .:Ayame-chan:.

User deleted

he belongs in the phantomhive family, Until the age of 10, he lived a normal life, with his father, his mother, and the family dog. However, on his tenth birthday, the mansion caught on fire; his parents were killed, and he went missing for a month, only to return with his smile dimmed and his new butler, Sebastian Michaelis and a demonic contract in his right eye binding Sebastian to obey his commands. he keep distance from other people abd underneath his cleverness and being bratty he is also a caring child (me: awww I totally love this character)

Eheheheheh evvai *w* me felice x3

image host

Group
    ~ Sebastian Team.

Status
    A me è uscito Sebastiaaaaan **

85 replies since 27/8/2009, 11:16   1291 views